The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
|This article is about the 3rd grader. You may be looking for other pages named Alex.|
Pale brown (s16-present)
|Book debut||D.W. Rides Again!|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur's Eyes"|
"Buster's Dino Dilemma" (speaking)
Alex Davidson is normally seen wearing a tan collared sweater, long brown jeans, and blue and white sneakers. In the episode Buster's Dino Dilemma Alex wore a white shirt that had purple on it, purple shorts with green on it, long green socks, and red and white sneakers.
In the summer Alex wears a light tanned shirt with a white, collar, brown shorts, white socks, and blue and white shoes. He wears green pajamas as seen in the episode The World of Tomorrow. He also wears a blue swim trunks as seen in the episode Desk Wars.
In the Winter Alex wears long brown pants, a green sweater, a cream colored scarf, cream colored mittens, and dark brown shoes. In the Fall (or Autumn) he wears a blue collared jacket with a yellow circle on it.
For formal occasions he swears a white shirt with a brown tie, a tanned shirt over his white shirt, long brown dress pant, and black dress shoes. Another type of formal clothes he wears is a green collared shirt, a red and black striped tie, a vest over his green shirt, dark green dress pants, and brown dress shoes.
Being in Mr. Ratburn's class, we can assume he has some sort of relationship with the main characters. He is often seen with George and Jenna. He is most of the time seen with Maria and in a few cases talking to her in the background. His family has never been seen before so far in the series.
He also has been seen talking or hanging out with other minor characters in the background including some of the fourth Graders. There is a possibility he is friends with Muffy because the intro of "The Election" portrays him at her side at the presidential inauguration.and in one episode he is seen hanging out with Buster.
- Maria Pappas: They were seen reading a book together in Binky Goes Nuts and whispering to her in Vomitrocious.
- George Lundgren: Both of them were seen playing basketball in April 9th.
- Jenna Morgan
|—Alex, "Buster's Dino Dilemma"|
We don't believe it!
|—Alex with Maria and Fern, "Francine Frensky, Superstar"|
|—Alex's lines for his role as a dog, "Elwood City Turns 100!"|
|—Alex's other line, "Elwood City Turns 100!"|
I need an A in geography.
|—Alex to George Lundgren, "Best Wishes"|
- He is midfielder for Lakewood Elementary Soccer Team.
- On the Student of the Month chart, Alex is second last (with Binky being last) which may be a hint that he has a 'trouble-making' personality.
- His name first appeared in the episode, "The Scare-Your-Pants-Off Club" on a list that Francine was holding, but he was already off-screen, so the name could not be matched to him until the Student-of-the-Month chart in "MacFrensky".
- His name was also on the list in "Arthur's Number Nightmare"
- His Glenbrook lookalike, 3rd Grade Male Rat (Number 3), is only recognizable as his lookalike because of the hair.
- He is seen in the intro for the show along with Otis, Patrick, Brian and Luke followed by the rest of the main/minor characters.
- Alex appears to be camera shy as shown in the episode "And Now Let's Talk to Some Kids." He was seen quickly getting up after the cameraman pointed the camera in his direction.
- In "Desert Island Dish", he brought what appeared to be a bag of oranges for the assignment. This food may be a favorite of his.
- In "The Boy with His Head in the Clouds", Alex is seen writing down a word problem in math class with great confidence. This could mean that math is a subject that he excels in.
- In "Arthur's Toy Trouble", he is shown to have a helpful personality when he was helping an elderly woman cross the street. He was wearing a scout uniform.
- He first talks in "Buster's Dino Dilemma."
While most of his appearances are brief he has had some roles in the series. His roles in some episodes are in bold.
:Main article: Alex Davidson/Gallery