The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
|Number in season:||6b|
|Original Airdate:|| November 23, 1998|
September 13, 1999
|Written by:||Sandra Willard|
|Storyboard by:||Jeremy O'Neill|
"Arthur Rides the Bandwagon"
The gang is so excited when they get coveted tickets to the Binky concert. Arthur is in for the chance of a lifetime, but will he realize that not sharing the excitement with his friends will make for a hollow experience?
Arthur and his friends got tickets to a BINKY concert. Arthur got the worst seat while his friends have the best seats. They daydream about meeting BINKY, but Arthur worries that he'll never meet BINKY. At home, David informs Arthur that he'll meet BINKY up close. Arthur gets excited, but starts worrying again that he and his friends will never meet BINKY. At the concert, Arthur helps his dad with the food. Then Arthur informs his friends about his dad backstage. Then, it was time to meet BINKY. They then discover they're just holograms. Back at their seats, Arthur states that he'd rather have real friends, ending the episode.
- George Lundgren
- Fern Walters
- Maria Pappas
- Molly MacDonald
- 4th Grade Male Rabbit
- 4th Grade Male Dog
- 4th Grade Female Aardvark
- Norman Hedgehog
- Unknown Male Adult Rabbit (Number 3)
- Unknown Female Adult Rabbit (Number 4)
- Unknown Male Rabbit
- Maria lookalike
- 3rd Grade Female Aardvark
- 3rd Grade Male Rabbit
- 3rd Grade Male Dog
- 3rd Grade Male Rat
- 3rd Grade Female Aardvark (Number 2)
- Beulah McInnerny
- Nigel Ratburn
- Miss Sweetwater
- The can in the trash can briefly changes color from green to blue when Dr. Jake picks it up.
- Arthur was wearing his Binky shirt on the way to getting tickets for the concert, but in one scene is seen in his normal yellow sweatshirt looking out the window of the car, and then it goes back to his Binky shirt later.
- When the limo goes out of control, Nero is accidentally given Kyra's voice.
- Main article: Meet Binky/Gallery