The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
- For other uses of "Billy", see Billy (disambiguation).
|Hair color||Dark brown
|Cartoon debut||Arthur's Eyes
Billy is a fourth grader at Lakewood Elementary School. His name was revealed in the episode Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn. He was previously in Mr. Ratburn's third grade class.
He is also a member of the Tough Customers, a group of bullies at Lakewood. Despite being in the Tough Customers there is a chance he might be friends with Buster, which is seen in the episode Buster Makes the Grade.
Billy is a bear with a light brown complexion. He has dark brown hair. He wears a yellow and blue shirt with a blue number 8 on the back and on both sleeves. He wears jeans and red-and-white shoes. His head shape is similar to the Tibble Twins.
- Despite being in the Tough Customers, Billy has rarely been seen with them.
- He was part of the group of kids at Camp Horsewater.
- He appears to be friends with Buster, which makes an odd friendship along with Steve.
- 10101 Arthur's Eyes
- 10102 Francine's Bad Hair Day
- 10201 Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn
- 10401 D.W.'s Imaginary Friend
- 10701 Arthur Goes to Camp (cameo)
- 10702 Buster Makes the Grade
- 11202 Arthur's Lost Dog
- 12101 Sue Ellen Moves In
- 12202 Team Trouble
- 12301 Bully for Binky (Cameo)
- 12702 Arthur's Substitute Teacher Trouble
- 12901 My Club Rules
- 20202 Arthur's Lucky Pencil
- 20702 Night Fright (cameo)
- 21202 Arthur and the Square Dance
- 21401 Sue Ellen's Lost Diary (Cameo)
- 30502 Revenge of the Chip (Cameo)
- 30702 Dad's Dessert Dilemma (Cameo)
- 31102 Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival
- 40502 The Rat Who Came to Dinner
- 50501 The Lousy Week
- 80501 Vomitrocious! (cameo)
- 91001 Breezy Listening Blues (Cameo)
- 110401 Phony Fern (cameo)
- 130402 The Good, the Bad, and the Binky (seen walking past Pizza Paula's)
- 130601 When Carl Met George (Cameo)
- 140401 Falafelosophy
- 150100 Fifteen
- ↑ "Billy, name three oceans." — Nigel Ratburn, "Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn"