The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
|The name of this article was obtained from production material.
While the name is technically official, a future episode can give the character a new name, which will then become the official name.
- For other uses of "Mary", see Mary (disambiguation).
|Book debut||Arthur's Off to School|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur's Eyes"
The first time she spoke was in the episode, "Arthur's Substitute Teacher Trouble" as she spoke to one of her classmates and most likely friends, 3rd Grade Male Dog about the clouds in the sky. The second time she spoke was in the episode, "Buster Baxter, Cat Saver" and the third time took place in the episode, "Arthur and the Square Dance" when she said "Whoahh!" during the square dance at the school as she and the entire class fell to the ground, and the fourth time in "The Lousy Week". She is relatively a nice student as seen in many episodes.
Mary is a sheep with a cream complexion. She wears a light gray turtleneck, a light yellow sweater over the turtleneck, dark yellow shorts, gray belt, yellow belt buckle, and brown loafers. She has blonde hair. In the episode, "D.W. Swims with the Fishes" she wore a light blue colored swimsuit.
Yeah, it's so cute.
|—Mary describing a bunny-shaped cloud, "Arthur's Substitute Teacher Trouble"|
I just love Buster-sicles
|—Mary, "Buster Baxter, Cat Saver"|
Oh, it feels so expensive!
|—Mary describing Muffy's hat, "The Lousy Week"|
Welcome, Arthur's sister!
|—Mary to D.W., "Francine's Big Top Trouble"|
(gasp) "Let's get out of here! This place is weird."
|—Mary, Arthur and the Haunted Treehouse|
- Sherry Goldsmith is currently the only sheep character that has made regular reappearances in the series.
- She has a one-time doppelganger, Unknown Male Sheep. This is similar to Beulah McInnerny and her doppelganger, Aloysius Zimmerplotz.
- She is in Miss Sweetwater's class.
- Her name is likely a reference to the nursery rhyme Mary Had a Little Lamb.
- Her name was never said on the show, but it was on her character modelsheet.
- Season 1
- Arthur's Eyes 10101
- Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn 10201
- Arthur's Spelling Trubble 10202
- Arthur Accused! 10602
- Arthur Goes to Camp 10701
- Arthur Writes a Story 11201
- Arthur's Lost Dog 11202
- So Long, Spanky 11301
- Arthur, World's Greatest Gleeper 11702
- Team Trouble 12202
- Arthur's Substitute Teacher Trouble 12702
- I'm a Poet 12801
- The Scare-Your-Pants-Off Club 12802
- My Club Rules (Miscolored) 12901
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 11
- Season 12
- Season 13
- Season 14
- Season 15
- Season 20
- Cereal 200202
- Arthur's Off to School (2004)