The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
3rd Grade Male Dog
|"3rd Grade Male Dog" is not an official name.|
|3rd Grade Male Dog|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur's Eyes"|
3rd Grade Male Dog is an unnamed third grader who made his debut in the episode "Arthur's Eyes". In the episode he was seen at lunch along with several other characters including the main characters themselves.
He is seen in the background of the episodes, but has been heard speaking in a few episodes such as "Arthur's Substitute Teacher Trouble".
3rd Grade Male Dog is a brown dog that wears a tan sweater, a yellow shirt underneath his sweater, long blue jeans, and orange and white colored sneakers. In "Germophobia" he wears tanned swimming trunks.
Not much is known about his personality, as he is a background character and does not speak much, but he appears to be friendly and hangs out with the other kids.
He plays the tuba in the Lakewood Elementary Band, and may have some interest in videography since he was seen filming the chess match between Arthur and Brain in "A" is for Angry. However, Muffy may have forced him to do the latter.
- The two watched clouds together.
- He attended his pool party.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Draw! 20102
- Arthur's Lucky Pencil 20202
- Buster and the Daredevils 20302
- Arthur's TV-Free Week 20701
- Lost! 20901
- The Short, Quick Summer 20902
- Arthur's Mystery Envelope 21002
- Buster Hits the Books 21102
- Arthur and the Square Dance 21202
- Water and the Brain 21301
- Sue Ellen's Lost Diary 21401
- Grandma Thora Appreciation Day 21501
- Love Notes for Muffy 21601
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- The Boy Who Cried Comet 60501
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 13
- Season 14
- Season 15
- This character is in Miss Sweetwater's class.
- In Elwood City Turns 100!, he is seen reading in the background in the library, but Buster and Brain scare him off when they are arguing about the play whether the audience wanted fantasy or accuracy.
- He is one of the few characters that has dots for eyes.