From 18:00 Jan 23 to 00:00 Jan 24 NY Time (6 hrs), Grifkuba sites will experience flaky behavior, including short periods of downtime. Reading and light edits should be fine, but save all work and avoid heavy edits.
Binky's 'A' Game
From Arthur WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|"Binky's 'A' Game"|
|Number in season:||1a|
|Original Airdate:|| October 24, 2017|
May 15, 2017
October 27, 2017
|Written by:||Peter K. Hirsch|
|Storyboard by:||Michel Carbonneau|
"Ladonna's Like List"
"Brain and the Time Capsule"
- Molly MacDonald
- Mei Lin Barnes
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- George Lundgren
- Fern Walters
- Jenna Morgan
- Ladonna Compson
- Maria Pappas
- Los Dedos
- Portia Demwiddy
- Lucy's mother
- 3rd Grade Male Rat
- Questions On Binky's Test:
- 1. Where was Galileo born?
- 2. Name three instruments Galileo invented.
- 3. Name the four moons of Jupiter Galileo discovered.
- 4. Galileo and Kepler disagreed about orbits. What did each of them believe?
- 5. What do we call the period of history when Galileo lived?
- Moral: don't assume others for your own benefits.
- Arthur uses the phrase "sometimes you think you know someone..." in the intro of this episode and previously in "Kung Fool." Muffy says, "Sometimes you think you know a person..." in "A is for Angry."
- Buster acts as a detective. He had previously done this in "Arthur Accused!," "Binky Rules," "The Butler Did... What?" "The Case of the Girl with the Long Face," and "To Eat or Not to Eat."
- Binky exclaims "I, Shelley 'Binky' Barnes, got an A!" His real name, Shelley, was revealed in "What's in a Name?"
- Galileo is mentioned many times throughout the episode.
- After Mr. Ratburn helps Binky up from the floor when his chair breaks, his hands are the same skin tone as Binky's. They are back to their usual tone in the next scene.