The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
Home Sweet Home
|This article is about the Arthur episode. You may be looking for Homes Sweet Homes.|
|"Home Sweet Home"|
|Number in season:||9a|
|Original Airdate:|| April 23, 2009|
February 23, 2009
April 22, 2009
November 28, 2012
|Written by:||Peter K. Hirsch|
|Storyboard by:||Gerry Capelle|
"Mei Lin Takes a Stand"
"Do You Believe in Magic?"
Buster is fearful of attending summer camp without Arthur or anyone else he knows, but discovers making new friends isn't as difficult as he thought.
Buster has planned to attend Camp Meadowcroak, but unfortunately he is the only one going, since his friends will be busy. Soon Buster becomes nervous about going to camp, and when the bus to the camp arrives, he runs off to the public garden to hide.
After Fritz and Bitzi find him and they talk for a while, Buster chooses to go on the trip after all, and boards the bus. At Camp Meadowcroak, as Buster is checking out the interior of his cabin, a boy named Irwin enters and introduces himself to Buster.
Soon after another boy named Sanjeev walks into the cabin and Irwin tells Buster they go to the same school. At lunch, Buster opens an envelope and plans to tell Irwin and Sanjeev the story about Fritz when he was a child, which takes place in the summer of 1932.
After telling the story to the boys Buster eventually ends up telling the story to virtually everyone at the camp during the night. Everyone who heard the story liked it and Irwin then hands Buster a marshmallow that was being toasted on the campfire.
Buster tells Irwin it wasn't bad, but tells him to try a different stick and Irwin writes that down in a notebook. The next day, Buster is walking back to the cabin with a box and shows Irwin and Sanjeev what is inside, which are tomatoes.
The boys are a bit confused as to what Buster plans to do with them and Buster tells the pair to get various supplies. After Buster is done he has made what he has called the Tomato-wich. While Irwin and Sanjeev are eating, Sanjeev tells Buster that he will now be understood as Chef.
Buster comes home and says goodbye to the kids, which also say goodbye to him. Buster then goes over to the garden to see Fritz, who is all dressed up.
He then asks the Fritz why he is wearing it and Fritz responds that his daughter and him are going to a retirement community. Fritz tells Buster he will check on the garden once a month and before Fritz leaves Buster asks for the address of the retirement community.
Buster then writes a letter and sends it to Fritz, who reads the story to the other elderly folks. One of the men states Buster has quite an imagination and Fritz tells his buddy that Buster is also a very good gardener.
- Bitzi Baxter
- Arthur Read
- Francine Frensky
- George Lundgren
- Muffy Crosswire
- Binky Barnes
- Unknown Male Bear (Number 8)
- Unknown Male Goat
- Unknown Male Bear (Number 9)
- Unknown Male Cat (Number 2)
- Unknown Male Rabbit (Number 5)
- Unknown Male Rat (Number 2)
- 3rd Grade Female Aardvark (Number 5)
- 3rd Grade Male Rat (Number 2)
- Beulah McInnerny
- 3rd Grade Male Rabbit
- Meadowcroak Bus Driver
- 3rd Grade Male Dog (Number 3)
- 3rd Grade Male Bear
- 3rd Grade Female Aardvark (Number 7)
- 3rd Grade Male Aardvark
- 3rd Grade Female Bear (Number 3)
- 3rd Grade Female Aardvark
- This is the second appearance of Camp Meadowcroak.
- Buster states no one he befriends will be at camp, but some of the campers go to Lakewood. However, none of his classmates were there.
- Camp Meadowcroak has been seen to have students from Lakewood, Mighty Mountain, and PS 22.
- When Buster says "Because... I don't want to go to camp," his shirt collar turns transparent for a frame.
- Main article: Home Sweet Home/Gallery