The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
All Will Be Revealed!
|"All Will Be Revealed!"|
|Number in season:||1B|
|Original Airdate:|| February 21, 2022|
May 16, 2022
|Written by:||Greg Bailey|
|Storyboard by:||Jeremy O'Neill|
"Binky Wrestles with a Story"
"All Will Be Revealed!" is the second half of the first episode in the twenty-five season of Arthur.
D.W., Bud, and Rapty set out to solve the mystery of what really happened to D.W.'s snowball.
D.W. and Bud are making the Bud Compson (a peanut butter and strawberry sandwich) for a shared snack. However, when Arthur and Buster enter, Arthur ends up drinking most of the milk before D.W. and Bud can get to it. D.W. accuses him of taking everything and they get into an argument once again over the time that her snowball went missing. Buster proves unhelpful, repeating his belief that an alien stole it. Bud, who was present for none of this, is left confused as he asks about the missing snowball.
Later, Bud tells Rapty about the snowball incident and they decide to work together to figure out what really happened to it. Rapty notes Nadine would know more about the snowball, so they head to Fanta-City, where imaginary friends live. They meet Nadine while she is playing croquet with some other imaginary friends and ask her what happened. She claims that the aliens took it but admits to not having seen them, suggesting they talk to Buster instead.
Soon they end up at Buster's apartment, where he is reasonably startled by Rapty but agrees to offer information on aliens, showing a photograph of the ones he believes took the snowball: using some decoy snowballs, they manage to summon an alien troll resembling Binky. The alien, who claims to have observed them all for over twenty years (even though most of the characters are nowhere near that age), reveals the alien photo Buster has is fake and that it was the one who took the snowball. In exchange for the snowball's return, it asks for most of Buster's food cabinet, to which he reluctantly agrees. They head to the alien's home planet, Tabooni, to retrieve the snowball, but learn that the alien actually stole a croquet ball instead. Noticing a long golden hair on the plate, Bud deduces who really took the snowball and so they head back to Fanta-City, dropping off Buster (who gets to keep his food collection) along the way.
Back at Fanta-City, Bud and Rapty accuse Nadine of stealing the snowball. She tries to deny it but all the evidence points to her: she was playing croquet earlier and it was her hair on the plate. She admits that she swapped the snowball for the croquet ball after seeing the alien troll try to take it: they actually managed to take it at first, but she was able to reverse time and replace it. However, she didn't put it back because she thought Arthur would steal it himself, reiterating D.W.'s claim that he steals everything. Bud and Rapty point out that keeping this up is only making Arthur and D.W. fight. Nadine agrees to return the snowball and explain everything to D.W.
Bud wakes up at home and assumes he was just dreaming. That is, until he and Buster run into each other and realize that they had the same dream, and they hear D.W. announce that her snowball has returned...
- Arthur Read
- Billy Snailgoat
- Bud Compson
- Buster Baxter
- D.W. Read
- Nadine Flumberghast
- Uncle Wormy
- Tooth Fairy
- Alien troll
- Billy Snailgoat
- Cyber manatee
- Bo Baxter (indirectly mentioned)
- Rapunzel (mentioned)
- Skip Bitterman (mentioned)
- This episode reveals that Nadine is the one who took D.W.'s snowball, finally solving the mystery as to who took D.W.'s snowball in the first season episode "D.W.'s Snow Mystery." Nadine witnessed an alien troll steal the snowball, and reversed time, replacing it with a white croquet ball. Nadine didn't return the snowball, suspecting that Arthur would steal it.
- This marks the first appearance of W.D.'s imaginary friend Maxine since her debut in the fifteenth season episode "Best Enemies."
- This is the first episode to be written by Greg Bailey.
- This episode will premiere on Presidents Day.
- Arthur mentions D.W. taking and destroying his model airplane from "Arthur's Big Hit."
- Bud's favorite cupcake icing color being red is a fact that was previously established in "Read and Flumberghast."
- This episode reveals that Buster can see Rapty in his non-toy form just like Bud can.
- Many items from past episodes are seen in this episode. These include:
- Tommy Tibble's "_OM__ __B_LE" backpack (from "D.W.'s Backpack Mishap")
- Skip Bitterman's Mystery Stew #8 (from "The Great MacGrady")
- The singing swamp frog (from "The Tattletale Frog")
- Woogles (from "Arthur Rides the Bandwagon")
- The hot-air balloon with the "10" on it from the book 93 Million Miles in a Balloon (from "Unfinished")
- A poster of Kresblain the Merry Magician (from "The Ballad of Buster Baxter")
- A Love Duck (from "That's a Baby Show!")
- The New Fün Stüff Turvallisuus (from "Some Assembly Required")
- The goose from Confuse the Goose (from "Arthur's Almost Boring Day")
- The bobbin (from "What is that Thing?")
- Tower of Cows (from "Double Tibble Trouble")
- Spaghetti marshmallow balls (from "Opposites Distract")
- A bag from Enguan's (from "Sue Ellen's Little Sister")
- The car from Megalopolis (from "The Substitute Arthur")
- The defective Mutant Muck Monster (from "Arthur's Toy Trouble")
- Funny Farm (from "Arthur Plays the Blues")
- Raulito (from "Buenas Noches, Vicita")
- The wedding cake topper (from "The Secret Life of Dogs and Babies")
- Yamlet (from "Prunella the Packrat")
- The crab nebula is first mentioned in "Bitzi's Beau".
- Despite the synopsis saying D.W. was going to help Bud and Rapty solve the mystery of the snowball, it was actually Buster who helped Bud and Rapty.
DVD: Believe in Yourself!