The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
|Hair color||Auburn (s1-s15), Orange (s16-present)|
|Residence||Crosswire Estate, Elwood City|
|Family||*Ed Crosswire (husband)|
|Book debut||Arthur Goes to Camp|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur Goes to Camp"
Millicent Crosswire is the mother of Muffy Crosswire and Chip Crosswire and the wife of Ed Crosswire.
Millicent is a monkey who is depicted with a pale complexion, short auburn hair, a green headband, a pink shirt with a row of three buttons and a fish symbol, turquoise shoes, and a yellow wristwatch.
Her original design was seen in a Crosswire family portrait inside of a tent at camp on a page in Arthur Goes to Camp, first published in 1982. In her original design, she had short brown curly hair at the top of her head, brown monkey fur, and was wearing a gray blouse and a necklace. She was absent for over 10 years and was brought back in the cartoon in Season 1, and completely redesigned.
She loves shopping, but in the episode "Lights, Camera, Opera!," she says that she likes opera even more.
Millicent does not have her own personal job, although she enjoys helping out her husband at Crosswire Motors and also enjoys being the hostess of fancy parties at the Crosswire Estate.
- Season 1
- Arthur Goes to Camp 10701
- Arthur's Birthday 11001
- Arthur's Lost Dog (Cameo) 11202
- Arthur, World's Greatest Gleeper (Mentioned) 11702
- Poor Muffy 12602
- The Scare-Your-Pants-Off Club 12802
- Season 2
- Arthur the Unfunny (Cameo) 21302
- How the Cookie Crumbles 22001
- Season 3
- Background Blues 30401
- Dad's Dessert Dilemma (Cameo) 30702
- Arthur's Treasure Hunt (Mentioned) 30901
- Season 4
- The Blizzard (Cameo) 40501
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Muffy's Soccer Shocker (Cameo) 60401
- Friday the 13th (Cameo) 61002
- Season 7
- Don't Ask Muffy (Cameo) 70302
- Elwood City Turns 100! (Cameo) 70500
- April 9th (Cameo) 71000
- Season 8
- D.W., Dancing Queen (Cameo) 80402
- Season 9
- Lights, Camera... Opera! 90501
- Season 10
- Binky vs. Binky (Cameo) 100801
- Season 12
- Matchmaker, Match Breaker (Cameo) 120602
- Season 13
- The Great MacGrady (Cameo) 130100
- No Acting, Please (Cameo) 130501
- Fernlets by Fern 130801
- Season 14
- The Agent of Change (Cameo) 140201
- Season 17
- Molina's Mulligan (Cameo) 170301
- Caught in the Crosswires 170901
- Framed! 170902
- Binky's Music Madness (Cameo) 171001
- Season 18
- Shelter from the Storm 181000
- Season 21
- Sue Ellen & the Last Page 210302
- Muffy Misses Out (Cameo) 210401
- ↑ "I estimate that it's over 40 years old."
"That's how old my mom is! That's ancient!" — The Brain and Muffy Crosswire, "Arthur's Treasure Hunt"
- ↑ "Not funny, Millicent. No Crosswire was ever allergic to money." — Ed Crosswire, "Poor Muffy"