The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
|Residence||Molinas' House, Elwood City|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur and Los Vecinos"
Amigo is the Molinas' pet bulldog-boxer mix, introduced in Arthur and Los Vecinos. He became best friends with the Reads' dog, Pal. His name means "friend" in Spanish. He stole socks for the "Sock Market" and is often involved with Kate, Pal, and Killer's adventures.
Amigo is an overweight orange-furred bulldog-boxer mix. He wears a teal collar around his neck.
- 605b "Arthur and Los Vecinos"
- 701b "The Great Sock Mystery"
- 704a "To Tibble the Truth" (cameo)
- 809a "Flea to Be You and Me"
- 906b "It Came From Beyond"
- 1105a "Baby Kate and the Imaginary Mystery"
- 1208a "The Blackout" (cameo)
- 1309b "Paradise Lost"
- 1404b "The Great Lint Rush"
- 1407a "Around the World in 11 Minutes"
- 1701a "Show Off"
- 1701b "Dog's Best Friend"
- 2004a "Bud's Knotty Problem" (cameo)
- 2107a "Invasion of the Soccer Fans"
- 2107b "Pal and the Big Itch"
- 2202b "The Longest Eleven Minutes" (cameo)