The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
can't see poll results
It just says "You are not entitled to view results of this poll" edit: it appears that show-results-before-voting hasn't been set--188.8.131.52 02:44, 26 February 2020 (UTC)
- Strange, it seems to work if you're logged in. I'll go ask tech support what's wrong with the poll... Results May Vary (talk) 06:00, 26 February 2020 (UTC)
- looks like you can't see the results unless you have voted. however if you use <poll show-results-before-voting></poll> instead of <poll></poll> it will show the results show even if you haven't voted. note 184.108.40.206 was me--Serprinss (talk) 06:39, 26 February 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah let's right ahead. Results May Vary (talk) 19:03, 27 February 2020 (UTC)
- it should have "(archived)" after it.
Letting you all know that v1.35 of MediaWiki has been released, and we will be updating our wikis to that version over the course of the next few days. This is a heads-up, I will post here again once we are ready to start updating Arthur Wiki itself. If there are any questions, please let me know directly in some way. Alex95 (talk) 17:26, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- Friendly neighborhood server owner here again. We will begin updating Arthur Wiki to 1.35 tomorrow. During which, the wiki will be locked and edits cannot be saved, so please make sure to finish what you are working on or continue the work offline until the process is finished. Thank you! Alex95 (talk) 20:55, 15 November 2020 (UTC)
I was wondering if the Vector skin will be added as an option for logged-in users with the upgrade to MediaWiki 1.35. To me, it looks better than the MonoBook skin used right now; it looks more sleek and modern. Youngwii (talk) 22:17, 16 November 2020 (UTC)
- 1.35 will come with Vector and Timeless, so yeah, I'll enable those as options for you guys. Update will start in a few moments. Alex95 (talk) 17:02, 17 November 2020 (UTC)
In case you haven't noticed by now, the wiki is still on 1.31. Unfortunately, we have continued to run into errors one after another when attempting to update. We will let you know when we find a fix and are ready to update once more.
Additionally, does a staff member or active editor here have a Discord account that would be willing to join our Grifkuba server? It would make contact and requests between us easier and more noticeable.
Related: Does Arthur Wiki have a Discord server of its own or affiliated with a member of Grifkuba could join? Alex95 (talk) 17:05, 18 May 2021 (UTC)
- I know I have not been active on here for quite some time, but I would be willing to join your Discord server. I don't think this wiki has a Discord server of its own, though. Youngwii (talk) 00:37, 20 May 2021 (UTC)
- No worries, the wiki has a functional forums. Me, Scrooge & Arthur Read fan agreed to not have a Discord server for this wiki as it could attract drama. Results May Vary (talk) 17:48, 21 May 2021 (UTC)
- If members of Arthur Wiki would like to join Grifkuba's Discord so they can get a hold of me or other members of our wiki team easier, they can do so here: https://discord.gg/2CCZQFm
- I also have notifications for my talk page here turned on, so that also works. Alex95 (talk) 18:48, 20 May 2021 (UTC)
Hello, I'm from Grifkuba's Wiki Team. Looks like your wiki has been approved for ads, now we need to know where you want them. Usually the ads are placed on the top, bottom and on the sidebar, but you can specify a different layout if needed. —Lakelimbo (talk) 12:27, 21 May 2021 (UTC)