The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
can't see poll results
It just says "You are not entitled to view results of this poll" edit: it appears that show-results-before-voting hasn't been set--22.214.171.124 02:44, 26 February 2020 (UTC)
- Strange, it seems to work if you're logged in. I'll go ask tech support what's wrong with the poll... Results May Vary (talk) 06:00, 26 February 2020 (UTC)
- looks like you can't see the results unless you have voted. however if you use <poll show-results-before-voting></poll> instead of <poll></poll> it will show the results show even if you haven't voted. note 126.96.36.199 was me--Serprinss (talk) 06:39, 26 February 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah let's right ahead. Results May Vary (talk) 19:03, 27 February 2020 (UTC)
- it should have "(archived)" after it.
Letting you all know that v1.35 of MediaWiki has been released, and we will be updating our wikis to that version over the course of the next few days. This is a heads-up, I will post here again once we are ready to start updating Arthur Wiki itself. If there are any questions, please let me know directly in some way. Alex95 (talk) 17:26, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- Friendly neighborhood server owner here again. We will begin updating Arthur Wiki to 1.35 tomorrow. During which, the wiki will be locked and edits cannot be saved, so please make sure to finish what you are working on or continue the work offline until the process is finished. Thank you! Alex95 (talk) 20:55, 15 November 2020 (UTC)
I was wondering if the Vector skin will be added as an option for logged-in users with the upgrade to MediaWiki 1.35. To me, it looks better than the MonoBook skin used right now; it looks more sleek and modern. Youngwii (talk) 22:17, 16 November 2020 (UTC)