The forum pages are fully operational! See this link for the latest forum topics, where users can collaborate or discuss certain topics in one place!
From Arthur WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|This article is about the person. You may be looking for the cat or the squirrel.|
|Hair color||White (s1-s6, s14, s17-present)|
Brownish orange (s8-s9)
|Complexion||Peach (s1-s6, s14-present)|
|Residence||Alfonz's house, Elwood City
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur Cleans Up"
Alfonz is an elderly man who lives in Elwood City.
He and 3rd Grade Male Dog (Number 2) played chess in the park until they saw Pal choking on the Tough Customers' litter. He ran to Pal and gave him the Heimlich maneuver, later saying that he knew there was a reason he went to medical school.
Buster tries to sell him chocolate in "Buster's Sweet Success," but he says that he is allergic, and even the word 'chocolate' gives him a rash. However, he later buys a box of Buster Clusters after hearing that they are homemade.
He stands next to Unnamed crocodile at the U Stink concert.
- 125b. Arthur Cleans Up
- 212a. Arthur's Faraway Friend
- 505a. The Lousy Week
- 602b. Buster's Sweet Success
- 803a. Arthur's Snow Biz
- 805b. Sue Ellen Chickens Out
- 903b. The Law of the Jungle Gym
- 1205b On This Spot
- 1401b. The Buster Report
- 1504b. Cents-less
- 1607b. Brain's Biggest Blunder
- 1710a. Binky's Music Madness
- 1804b. The Tardy Tumbler
- He looks similar to Unknown Male Adult Bear (Number 4).
- ↑ "Home, Alfonz, via Paris." — Buster Baxter to Alfonz, "Cents-less" (see: File:Alfonz name closed captions.jpeg)